If you are a DJ making covers and remixes and then performing them in public or you provide music and sound services for different events such as parties, cocktails, or private gatherings, you need a licence to use music works. The licence of PROPHON allows public use of music works from a virtually unlimited international and national repertoire. Make your parties unforgettable, quickly and easily with PROPHON, because music makes a difference.

How to get a Licencing Agreement?

You should send an email to containing the following details:

  • Legal entity;
  • Registered address of legal entity;
  • Corporate identification number;
  • Financially liable person;
  • Contact person: name, email, address, telephone;
  • Completed Declaration with number of subscribers and number of programmes retransmitted.


Make a request via contact form

Login to contact form

Did you know that…

According to Forbes, the world’s highest paid DJs for 2018 are:

1. Calvin Harris – $48 mln
2. The Chainsmokers – $45.5 mln
3. Tiësto – $33 mln


The Ministry of Culture also helps owners of businesses where music sounds - see the Ministry's brief information material here.