Music is an integral part of a theatrical performance. If you use sound recordings while performing stage theatrical performances, you need a public performance license. The contract with PROPHON gives you the opportunity to have unlimited access to international and Bulgarian hits.

How to get a Licencing Agreement?

You should send an email to containing the following details:

  • Legal entity;
  • Registered address of legal entity;
  • Corporate identification number;
  • Financially liable person;
  • Contact person: name, email, address, telephone;
  • Performance information - number of staging, number of venues reserved for checking each performance, type of each performance "Dramatic and dramatic-puppet theater performances" or "Musical-dramatic theater performances".


Make a request via contact form

Login to contact form

Did you know that…

Music is an essential element of stage performances, and depending on the particular genre to which the productions or performances fall, it has different added value in the final product.