Restaurants, bars, cafés



You have such a place with international and Bulgarian hits played? We represent the largest music catalogue in Bulgaria. We will help you buy the licence so that your clients enjoy their favourite music.

How to get a Licencing Agreement?

You should send an email to, containing the following details:

  • Legal entity;
  • Registered address of legal entity;
  • Corporate identification number;
  • Financially liable person;
  • Contact person: name, email, address, telephone;
  • Completed Declaration with number of subscribers and number of programmes retransmitted.


You can use MusicPro electronic system for application and calculation

Login to electronic request system

Did you know that…

More than half of consumers say that there should be music to accompany and fit the identity of a brand or a place.
Nearly 6 out of 10 people believe this is especially true for restaurants, and music there should match the spirit and character of the place.

The Ministry of Culture also helps owners of businesses where music sounds - see the Ministry's brief information material here.