The Management Board of The Collecting Society of Neighbouring Rights of Phonogram and Music Video Producers and Performing Artists in Private Interest – PROPHON is announcing a General Assembly meeting on May 26th, 2021 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM in Sofia 1414, Bulgaria Blvd. №1, 2020 Event Space, with the following
2. PROPHON’s Supervisory Board Annual Report 2020;
3. PROPHON’s Statute Amendments;
4. PROPHON’s Distribution Regulative Amendments;
5. PROPHON’s Budget 2021 Approval;
6. PROPHON’s Beneficiary Organisations’ Activity Reports and Funds Expenditure for 2020;
7. Approval of PROPHON's Beneficiary Organisations and Annual Budget for Funding 2021.
Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Non-Profit Legal Entities Act and Art. 23, par. 2 of PROPHON’s Statue, in the case of absence of quorum, the General Assembly meeting will be delayed by one hour. Thus, it will start at 11:00 AM on the same day, at the same location and with the same agenda, regardless of the number of members present.
Pursuant to Art. 22 of PROPHON’s Statute, the present Notice has been published on April 23rd, 2021, on PROPHON’s official website - www.prophon.org
Member of the Society can be represented at the General Assembly meeting, based on proxy authentication, to represent an individual or a legal entity.
In case you will not be able to attend the General Assembly meeting of PROPHON, and wish to authorise a representative to attend and vote on your behalf, please note that your proxy must submit an explicit written Power of attorney to the Registry, prior to the beginning of the meeting, valid for the particular meeting of the General Assembly and determining the right of the representative. For your convenience, please use the appropriate Power of Attorney document:
- Example bilingual power of attorney for an individual (BG/EN)
- Example bilingual power of attorney for a legal entity (BG/EN)
When authorising on behalf of a member, with company registration outside Bulgaria, the bilingual power of attorney document should be accompanied by:
- A certificate from the relevant foreign trade register, proving that the authoriser has the power to represent the respective company, accompanied by translation of the document in Bulgarian with notary certification.
In case of authorisation, keep in mind the provision of Art. 24, para. 7 of the Statute of PROPHON for the existence of a conflict of interest. ("A conflict of interest exists whenever the authoriser and the authorized person belong to different categories or groups of right holders. Representatives of members of the General Assembly cannot be individuals who are considered related parties under the Commerce Act to entities, which are users under the CNRA, as well as individuals who are connected in other way with such users, including individuals who participate in any way in users’ organizations, or are agents, consultants, external associates of such users or their organisations.")
Here you can find the complete list of members of PROPHON and in what capacity they are members of the Society.
PROPHON’s Management Board